2020-08-13 / test@t
Ibores is a Spanish semi-hard cheese from the province of Extremadura. Traditionally made from goat's milk. Has a natural smoked paprika crust with olive oil.
- milk 4 liters
- sourdough "Hard cheese" BakZdrav 0.24 g
- rennet "Cheese" BakZdrav 0.24 g
- calcium chloride 10% 4 ml
- water for diluting the enzyme 50 ml
- calcium dilution water 50 ml
- brine 20% (1 l of water, 250 g of salt, 1.2 ml of vinegar 6%, 10 ml of calcium chloride 10%)
- smoked paprika
- olive oil
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
We heat milk in a water bath to 30 ° C.
Sprinkle the "Hard Cheese" sourdough BakZdrav on the surface of the milk, let it stand for 3-4 minutes, stir, cover with a lid. We leave for about an hour.
We check the clot for a clean break. Cut into 1 cm cubes and leave for 10 minutes.
Gently mix the curd with a whisk, reducing the grain size.
For the next 30 minutes, heat to 30 ° C, stirring with a whisk, without damaging the grains.
We fold the grain into a mold lined with gauze.
After 10 minutes, rewrap it in clean cheesecloth and turn the cheese in a mold.
We take out the cheese from the press.
We immerse the cheese in 20% brine for 4 hours, turn it over in the middle of the time.
After salting, put the cheese on a drainage mat and place it in the refrigerator to dry for 1-2 days.