Cooked chicken casserole with tomatoes in the oven
Prepare a casserole of boiled chicken with tomatoes in the oven and serve, for example, for dinner: it is easy to cook, quite quickly and does not require any expensive ingredients. Conveniently! And such a dish will delight thrifty housewives, because from one chicken carcass you can easily get both the first (excellent broth) and the base of the hot one. And your loved ones will be happy too! A casserole of boiled chicken with tomatoes, cooked in the oven, turns out to be tender, tasty and somehow in a special way is associated with home comfort and warmth.
- boiled chicken weighing about 1 kg - 1 pc.
- parsley - 3 sprigs
- leeks (white part) - 2 pcs.
- butter - 50 g
- flour - 2.5 tbsp. l.
- sour cream 20% fat - 150 g
- dried provencal herbs - 1 tsp.
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- medium sized tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- bread crumbs - 1 tbsp. l.
- grated hard cheese - 2 tbsp. l.
- salt, freshly ground black pepper - to taste