2020-08-13 / test@t
Bulgur salad with fish
The salad has long ceased to be just a handful of leaves or fresh vegetables, and the fashion of twenty years ago for complex dishes drenched in mayonnaise is also gradually disappearing. Now the salad is becoming an independent dish, replacing a full lunch or dinner. It is not surprising that ingredients for such a salad are carefully selected. They need a little, but each takes its place.
- 1.5 cups of bulgur
- 250 g skinless salmon fillet
- 50 g arugula or corn salad
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 5 stalks of green onions
- 5 sprigs of dill
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp. l. pine nuts
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. l. olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
1. Boil bulgur in boiling salted water until tender, 10 minutes. Throw in a colander to drain all the liquid. Cool it down.
2. Fry the pine nuts in a dry skillet until golden brown, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Line a small baking sheet with baking paper or foil. Blot the salmon fillets with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the fillets to a baking sheet and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes. Disassemble the finished fillet with a fork into large pieces.
4. In a bowl, beat the lemon juice with olive oil, add 1/2 tsp. salt.
5. Cut cucumbers into medium slices, chop green onions and dill. Add rucola, cucumber, green onions and dill to the bulgur. Drizzle with the dressing and mix well.
6. Arrange salad among bowls, add to each fish. Sprinkle the salad with pomegranate and pine nuts.